Havering Compact -February 2021
By Havering Compact on 27/01/2021
Pay the Council
Council tax change of address
Report a missed rubbish collection
Reminder for Community Cohesion Engagement Forum
Havering Compact News
The Compact Agreement in Havering is promoted through the Compact Steering Group. The Compact Agreement is:
- A voluntary agreement that aims to foster strong, effective partnerships between public bodies and voluntary organisations.
- Its principles apply to all relationships between voluntary organisations and public bodies that are distributing funds on behalf of the government.
Covid-19 - A full briefing from Public Health
A full briefing on public health and the vaccines is taking place on 28 January at 4pm. If you would like to attend this event, please register:
Community Cohesion Engagement Forum
Just a quick reminder that Councillor Viddy Persaud invites you to the Community Cohesion and Engagement Forum at 6.30pm on Thursday 28 January.
The agenda will include:
- Covid19 update (Briefing from Public Health)
- Havering Changing - Inspiring local people to be involved in local Arts projects. See https://www.haveringchanging.org/
- Crowd funding - Update on Round 1 projects and Timetable for Round 2
- Census Update
- Update on READI (Equalities) review
- Project updates and AOB – from the floor
Please do your best to attend.
Link to meeting is:
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Learn More | Meeting options
Sign up to Compact Newsletter
You can sign up for future bulletins by clicking on the button below:
Everyone is welcome - please feel free to pass this information onto anyone else who would be interested in signing up to receive future bulletins.
Edit preferences or unsubscribe | Help | Contact us