Havering Works is an innovative employment and skills service, provided by London Borough of Havering and part-funded by the European Social Fund. It offers free support for local residents looking to get back to work or explore future career opportunities.
Our services include:
- confidential one-to-one assessment of individual skills and training development needs
- guidance from a qualified personal mentor to help individuals develop an Action Plan with steps towards achieving work/training/Further or Higher Education aims
- job coaching and mentoring
- bespoke employer-led training like sector based training
- information on specialist agencies and other provision that offers additional and/or more specialist support
- matching transferable skills and experience to job vacancies
- job search support (CV review, help with job applications and interview preparation)
- support once individuals are in work
Find roles in Construction, Retail and vacancies working for the Met police, National rail and many more.
Types of training opportunities include cssc training with jobs in construction, Trades and gym instructor training to name a few.
Also you can get help with getting clothes for interviews.
Please email Havering Works below or click 'Website' to find our more